Indian Navy vacancy of Chargeman for 172 posts : Last Date 26/05/2019
Indian Navy has invites the online application for recruitment to the post of Chargeman for 172 posts. Those candidates who eligible and interested for apply to this post they can apply on or before 26th May 2019.
Name of Post: Chargeman
No. of Post: 172 posts
Educational qualification: Diploma (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Production Engg)/(Chemical Engg) with relevant experience.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 30 years as on 26/05/2019
Application Fee: Candidates (except SC/ST/PwBDs/Ex-Serviceman and women candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.205/- Rupees Two hundred and five only excluding applicable taxes and charges through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/Master/Credit/Debit Card. Admit Card will be issued for the examination only to those candidates who have successfully paid the examination fee or who are entitled to waiver of examination fee.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in -> Join Navy -> Ways to join -> Civilians -> Chargeman (Mech) & Chargeman (Ammn & Explosive). Before filling online application form, application are advised to read and download 'How to Apply' guideline containing instruction for filling up online Application Form.
- The applicant must possess the required criteria as mentioned in the Advertisement.
- Application are not to send copy of application form or any document to this office. However candidates are to take a printout of Application Form for his/her personal record. A print out of the Admit Card is to be Brought to the Venue Failing which the Candidate will not be Allowed to appear for the Examination.
- If the candidates commit any mistake in filling the online application form, it cannot be corrected by Indian Navy. Indian Navy will take no responsibility of any kind for such application forms.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile number as Indian Navy may use either mode of communication for contacting them at different stages of recruitment process. No change in the e-mail ID will be allowed once entered. Indian Navy will not be responsible for non-receipt of email or loss of their e-mail ID password.