LIC Apprentice Development Officer vacancy for 8581 posts : Last Date 09/06/2019
Life Insurance Corporation of India has invites the online applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice Development Officer for 8581 posts in Different Zones. Those candidates who eligible and interested for this apply then you can apply on or before 09th June 2019.
Name of Post: Apprentice Development Officer
No. of Post: 8581 posts
Educational qualification: Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree from a recognised University.
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years as on 01/05/2019
Application Fee: Candidate will have to make the payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) through On-line mode only. For SC/ST candidates Intimation Charges of Rs.50/-plus Transaction Charges and other than SC/ST candidates Application Fees-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs.600/- plus Transaction Charges.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online only from 20.05.2019 to 09.06.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are necessarily required to apply On-line through LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers under the heading “Careers”. No other means/mode of applications will be accepted.
1. Candidates satisfying the conditions of eligibility as on 01.05.2019 are required to log in to the LIC’s website http://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers under the heading “Careers” to open the link “ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR LIC ADO’s RECRUITMENT EXAM 2018-19”. It redirects the candidates to the online registration page.
2. A candidate can apply under multiple categories (i.e.Open Market, Agents Category or Employee Category) subject to eligibility criteria prescribed for that particular category with regard to age/qualification/experience.
3. In case candidate applies more than once under a single category (i.e.Open Market,Agents Category or Employee Category) only the latest application will be considered.
4. To register application, choose the tab "Click here for New Registration" and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
5. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing "SAVE AND NEXT" tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the "SAVE AND NEXT" facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
6. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
7. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
8. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the 'Validate your details' and 'Save &Next' button.
9. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point "C".
10. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
11. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
12. Modify details, if required, and click on 'FINAL SUBMIT' ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
13. Click on 'Payment' Tab and proceed for payment.
14. Click on 'Submit' button.
Read this Notification of all Different Zones:
Central Zonal Office, Bhopal: Click here
Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata: Click here
East Central Zonal Office, Patna: Click here
Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi: Click here
North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur: Click here
Southern Zonal Office, Chennai: Click here
South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad: Click here
Western Zonal Office, Mumbai: Click here
Apply Online: Click here