Air India vacancy of Utility Hands for 40 posts : Last Date 24/06/2019
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for Engagement as Utility Hands for Air India Engineering Services Limited, Western Region on a fixed term engagement, for a period of 3 (Three) years.
No. of vacancies: There are 40 vacancies at present and which may undergo a change depending upon the requirement of the Company. The decision of AIESL Management in this regard will be binding.
Name of Post: Utility Hands
No. of Post: 40 posts
Educational qualification: Minimum Class X pass. Must possess a valid certificate stating that the candidate has passed Class Xth.
Experience: Minimum five years of experience in an Airline Industry/ Aviation Sector.
Age Limit: 33 years as on 31/03/2019
DATE AND VENUE FOR SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATIONS:
Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as mentioned above are required to download and fill up the application form available with this advertisement. Candidates are required to submit their applications duly completed in all respects into the box kept at the security gate for the purpose on 24th June 2019 between 1000 hrs to 1530 for the post of Utility Hands at the following venue: It may be noted that applications received on email/through post/courier will not be entertained under any circumstances.
AIR INDIA ENGINEERING SERVICES LIMITED,
NEW ENGINEERING COMPLEX,
NEAR BAMAN WADA & AIRPORT COLONY,
NEXT TO METEOROLOGY DEPT NEW QUARTERS,
SAHAR VILE PARLE (EAST)
MUMBAI – 400099
Contact No. 022 – 26168555/8556
After scrutiny of the applications received the eligible candidates will be intimated by email the details regarding date/time and venue of the Trade Test/Interview
CANDIDATES WILL BRING ALL ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES/TESTIMONIALS AS MENTIONED BELOW:
A. Proof of Date of Birth
B. Proof of Educational Qualification
C. Copy of Caste Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
D. Experience Certificate/s – clearly indicating/totaling five years of in the Airline Industry/Aviation Sector
E. Two recent Passport size photographs
Candidates would also be required to furnish self-attested copies of all certificates/testimonials as mentioned above along with Application Form. Please note that No Original Certificate is to be submitted with the Application Form. Candidates are required to bring all Original Certificates for verification along with them.
How to Apply: Applicants meeting the eligibility criteria as on 31st March 2019, mentioned above, are required to submit their application Form in the specified format, duly filled in Hindi or English and requisite documents as indicated below with non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) by means of Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Engineering Services Limited” payable at Mumbai. No fees to be paid by Ex-Servicemen Applicants belonging to SC/ST category. Applicants are advised to mention his/her full name and the post applied for on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
Self-attested copies of supportive documents in respect of:
1. Educational Qualification (i.e. SSC, HSC, Graduation or higher education with mark sheets).
2 Date of birth proof (Original School Leaving Certificate or attested photo copy duly signed by the Principal of same School/College and SSC passing certificate).
3. Experience – candidates are advised to carry experience certificates to substantiate five years of experience in the Aviation Sector /Airlines Industry and if currently employed they should bring along with them the appointment letter and the latest pay slip as supporting document.
4. Caste certificate in original in the prescribed format along with self-certified photo copy in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
5. The application, in the prescribed format, must be submitted along with the above mentioned requisite documents. Original certificates should not be submitted with the application, but should be brought for verification along with one set of photo copies. The company is not responsible for returning any original or copies of certificates/testimonials if submitted along with the application. Candidates who fail to produce the original testimonials for verification may not be allowed for the Selection process.
6. Candidates belonging to OBC Category must submit a duly attested photocopy of Non-Creamy Layer certificate issued in current financial year in the format as prescribed by Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The certificate should also contain the Creamy Layer Exclusion clause. The certificate produced by the candidates of OBC community should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Government of India and not as per State List.
7. Applicants working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies their application must be routed through Proper Channel along with No Objection Certificate from the present employer.