SSC Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector Apply Online : Last Date 16-10-2019
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has invites online application for recruitment to the post of Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector. Those candidates who eligible and interested for this vacancy they may apply online through the official website of SSC https://ssc.nic.in on or before 16th October 2019.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||17th September 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||16th October 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||18th October 2019|
|Last Date for generation of Offline Challan||18th October 2019|
|Last Date for Payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||19th October 2019|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I)||11th December 2019 to 13th December 2019|
Educational Qualification for all posts is Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01.01.2020.
- Fee payable: Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
- Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa MasterCard, Maestro RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branch by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee.
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 18-10-2019 (17:00). However, candidates who wish to make cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment at designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 19-10-2019 provided the challan has been generated by them before 18-10-2019 (17:00).
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as „Incomplete‟ and this information is printed on the top of the printout of online Application Form. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the “Payment Status” link provided in the candidate‟s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
- Applications are required to be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice.
- Last date for submission of online applications is 16-10-2019 (17:00).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
Detail of Advertisement: Click here
Apply Online: Click here