BSF Recruitment 2021 of Para-Medical and Veterinary Staff : Last Date 26/07/2021
BSF Recruitment 2021 |
Online applications are invited from eligible and interested Male & Female Indian citizens for appointment for filling up the under mentioned vacancies in Group ‘B’ & Group ‘C’ combatised (non gazetted) posts in the Border Security Force, Para Medical staff and Veterinary Staff through Online Mode only for BSF Recruitment 2021.
Post Details | BSF Recruitment 2021:
Name of Post: Staff Nurse (Non-Gazetted Group-B Post)
No. of Post: 37 Posts
Educational Qualification: 10+2 or equivalent. Degree/Diploma in General Nursing Programme. Registration as General Nurse and Midwife with Central or State Nursing Council. Desirable: Experience in the field of Tuberculosis, Hospital Administration, Sister Tutor, Public Health, Pediatrics, Psychiatry.
Age Limit: 21 to 30 years
Name of Post: ASI (Laboratory Technician) Group-C Post
No. of Post: 28 Posts
Educational Qualification: 10+2 with science or equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a recognized Institution of the Central or the State Government.
Age Limit: 20 to 25 years
Name of Post: CT (Ward Boy/Ward Girl/Aya) Group-C Post
No. of Post: 09 Posts
Educational Qualification: Pass in Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized University or Board; Two years work experience in respective trades; Or One year Certificate Course from a recognized Industrial Training Institute or Vocational Institute with at least one year experience in the trade; or Two years Diploma from recognized Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade. Must qualify trade test.
Note: Multi-skilled candidates will be given preference.
Age Limit: 18 to 23 years
Name of Post: HC (Veterinary) Group-C Post
No. of Post: 20 Posts
Educational Qualification: 12th Class from a recognized Board. Possessing minimum one year course in Veterinary Stock Assistant from any recognized Institution and having at least one year post qualification experience.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
Name of Post: Constable (Kennelman) Group-C
No. of Post: 15 Posts
Educational Qualification: 10th Class from a recognized Board. Two years’ experience in handling of animals from Government Veterinary hospital or dispensary of Veterinary College or Government Farm.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
Application Fee | BSF Recruitment 2021:
Candidates to pay Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) for Group ’B” posts and Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for Group ‘C’ Posts as examination fee through following payment modes:-
i) Netbanking of any bank.
ii) Credit/Debit Card of any bank.
iii) Nearest authorised Common Service Centre.
How to Apply | BSF Recruitment 2021:
The application from the candidates must be submitted through ONLINE mode only. No other mode for submission of application will be accepted. The facility of submission of online application will be opened on BSF website www.bsf.gov.in w.e.f 27/06/2021 at 00:01 AM and will be closed on _26/07/2021at 11:59 PM. Procedure for online submission of application is attached with this advertisement at Annexure – ‘A’.
- Before applying online application, Candidates are advised to go through the requirement of educational /technical qualification, age, physical standards, physical efficiency test etc and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post before applying. BSF reserves the right to cancel the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the selection process, if he/she is found not qualifying any of the prescribed eligibility criteria. This detailed advertisement is available on the BSF website www.bsf.gov.in.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits for Govt. Servant/EWS/OBC/SC/ST/ExServiceman must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the notice. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim at the time of application.
- Central Government Servants claiming age relaxation should be in possession of a certificate in the prescribed format from their office, in respect of the length of continuous service which should be not less than three years in the immediate period preceding the closing date for receipt of application.
- Qualifying the selection stages of recruitment process doesn’t confer any right to candidates for appointment. Final selection of candidate will be made purely on merit.
- When application is successfully submitted, it will be accepted provisionally. Candidate may take printout of the application form for their own records. Printout of the application form is not required to be submitted to BSF recruitment centres. Candidates are also advised to fill their correct and active e-mail addresses and mobile number in the online application as correspondence may be made through e-mail/SMS.
Important Dates | BSF Recruitment 2021:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/06/2021
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26/07/2021
Important Links | BSF Recruitment 2021:
Download Notification: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Candidates Login: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Latest Notification: UKSSSC Jail Guard Recruitment 2021