IGCAR Recruitment 2021: UDC, Steno, Technician and various post
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 |
Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR) has invited the online application for the post of Stipendiary Trainee, Work Assistant, Canteen Attendent, Technical Officer, Scientific Officer, Technician, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Driver and Security Guard.
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 | Post Details:
Name of Post: Stipendiary Trainee Cat -II
No. of Post: 171 Posts
Educational Qualification: Class 10 with Science and Maths OR Class 12 with PCM and 60% Marks. ITI Certificate in Draughtsman Mechanical / Electrician / Electronic Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Fitter / Machinist / Turner / Plumber / Carpenter / Mason / Refrigeration / AC / Plant Operator / Welder / Lab Assistant.
Name of Post: Stipendiary Trainee Cat -I
No. of Post: 68 Posts
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Chemical / Civil / Electrical / Electronics and Instrumentation / Mechanical. B.Sc in Chemistry / Physics Subject.
Name of Post: Canteen Attendant
No. of Post: 15 Posts
Educational Qualification: Matriculation and its equivalent from a recognized board.
Name of Post: Work Assistant A
No. of Post: 20 Posts
Educational Qualification: Pass in 10th Standard/SSC.
Name of Post: Upper Division Clerk
No. of Post: 08 Posts
Educational Qualification: A degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks. Desirable: Minimum speed of 30 words per minute in typewriting in English. Knowledge of computer data processing.
Name of Post: Stenographer Grade-III
No. of Post: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification: Matriculation/SSC or equivalent with 50% marks. Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Short-hand and 30 wpm in English typing. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Data Processing.
Name of Post: Technician B (Crane Operator)
No. of Post: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science & Math or minimum 60% marks in HSC with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and certification in crane operation from a State or Central Government recognised institutions. Candidates should possess valid Heavy Vehicle driving licence.
Name of Post:Technical Officer/C
No. of Post: 41 Posts
Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech / B.Sc / M.Sc / M.Tech in Related Trade with 60% Marks.
Name of Post:Scientific Officer “D”
No. of Post: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Ph.D Degree with B.Sc OR Engineering Degree / Technology in Related Trade with 60% Marks.
Name of Post: Scientific Officer “E”
No. of Post: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Engineering with B.Tech. (Metallurgy)/M.Sc. (Physics/Chemistry/Materials Science) with minimum 60% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized University.
Name of Post: Technical Officer / E
No. of Post: 01 Post
Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech in Chemical with 60% Marks with 9 Year Experience.
Name of Post: Driver (OG)
No. of Post: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Class 10 High School Passed with LMV / HMV Driving License and 3 years Experience.
Name of Post: Security Guard
No. of Post: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Class 10 High School Passed from Any Recognized Board.
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 | Age Limit:
For Stipendiary Trainee Cat -II: 18-22 years
For Stipendiary Trainee Cat -I: 18-24 years
For Work Assistant / A: 18-27 years
For Canteen Attendant: 18-25 years
For Technical Officer / C: 18-35 years
For Scientific Officer / E: 18-40 years
For Technical Officer / E: 18-40 years
For Scientific Officer / D: 18-40 years
For Technician / B (Crane Operator): 18-25 years
For Stenographer Grade-III: 18-27 years
For Upper Divisional Clerk: 18-27 years
For Driver & Security Guard: 18-27 years
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 | Application Fee:
- For Scientific Officer/E, Technical Officer/E, Scientific Officer/D & Technical Officer/C: Rs.300/-
- For Technician/B, Stenographer Grade-III, Upper Division Clerk, Security Guard, Work Assistant “A”, Canteen Attendant, Driver (OG) and Stipendiary Trainee Cat-II: Rs.100/-
- For Stipendiary Trainee Cat-I: Rs.200/-
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 | How to Apply:
- Facility for submission of online application will be available on website of IGCAR i.e. www.igcar.gov.in under the tab “Recruitment”.
- Applications will be accepted only through online mode. Only one application should be submitted for one post. Candidates should submit separate application for each post, it they intend to apply for more then one post.
- Candidate should read the instructions in the advertisement and online application form carefully before making any entry or selecting any option.
- Before filling application form. candidates should keep ready the necessary documents/certificates required. Candidate is required to fill up personal details and details of post applied for etc. and upload recently taken front facing passport size photograph.
- A valid e-mail ID and Mobile Number is mandatory for submitting application online and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. IGCAR will send call letter for written test/skill test/trade test/physical test/driving test/interview to the registered/given e-mail ID or candidates may be required to download the Admit Card from the website of IGCAR. No correspondence will be sent through post/courier.
- Date, Time, Venue for various stages examination will be intimated through Admit Card only.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature is clearly visible in preview at the time of filling application in online mode. If photo/signature displayed is small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature is not as per the required format and in that case the application will be rejected. Therefore candidates must ensure that photo and signature are clearly visible.
- Photo image should be of size 165×125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 50 KB with name and date at the bottom of the photograph. Signature image should be of size 80×125 pixels in jpg/jpeg format and should not exceed 20 KB.
- Before click the submit button, the candidate is advised to check that all the details filled in are correct.
- After submitting the online application form shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates applied for the posts of Scientific Officer/E, Technical Officer/E, Scientific Officer/D are required to forward hard copy of their application along with one set of documents mentioned in Para XII in the Advertisement, to Assistant Personnel Officer (Rectt.), Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam- 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu by speed post.
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 | Important Dates:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/06/2021
Last Date for payment of Fee: 30/06/2021
IGCAR Recruitment 2021 | Important Links:
Download Notification: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Official Website: Click here