Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 in NSUT : Last Date 31/07/2021
Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021 |
Netaji Subhash University of Technology NSUT has invited online application for recruitment to the post of Non-Teaching staff i.e. Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Junior Steno, Library Assistant and various posts. Those candidates who are eligible and interested for this vacancies, they may apply online from 27/06/2021 to 31/07/2021.
Post Details | Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021:
Name of Post: Lower Division Clerk
No. of Post: 35 Posts
Educational Qualification: 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India and English Computer Typing with 35 WPM Speed.
Name of Post: Upper Division Clerk
No. of Post: 08 Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India and English Computer Typing speed 35 WPM.
Name of Post: Junior Steno
No. of Post: 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India. Dictation : 80 WPM for 10 Min and English Computer Typing : 35 WPM.
Name of Post: Junior Mechanic
No. of Post: 21 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates have Degree / Diploma / ITI Certificate in Related Trade from a recognized board/university.
Name of Post: Head Clerk
No. of Post: 07 Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India. English Computer Typing : 35 WPM.
Name of Post: Technical Assistant
No. of Post: 26 Posts
Educational Qualification: BE / B.Tech Degree Related Trade OR Diploma with 2 Year Experience.
Name of Post: Jr. Programmer
No. of Post: 13 Posts
Educational Qualification: MCA / M.Tech Degree from a recognized board/University.
Age Limit | Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021:
- For LDC, UDC, Jr. Steno, Library Assistant, Jr. Mechanic, Assistant Store Keeper and Technical Assistant : 27 years
- For Head Clerk, Sr. Technical Assistant and Jr. Programmer : 30 years
Application Fee | Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021:
For Group-B Post:
For General/OBC/EWS: Rs.2000/-
For SC/ST/PH: Rs.1000/-
For Group-C Post:
For General/OBC/EWS: Rs.1200/-
For SC/ST/PH: Rs.800/-
How to Apply | Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021:
- No manual / paper applications will be entertained.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a print out of registration cum application form and produce along with self-attested copies of certificates/documents, at the time of document verification to be conducted prior to personal Interview/skill test/laboratory practical test.
- Information mentioned by the candidates at the time of registration/submission of application through ONLINE mode will only be given weightage.
- Before registering/applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least till the time recruitment process is completed.
- The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 27.06.2021 to 12:00 mid night hours on 31.07.2021.
- Candidates should submit single application only for any post. In case of multiple applications/registrations for any post, the last registered applications shall only be considered.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply and submit separate Registration-cum-Application Form along with the requisite fee for each posts.
- Candidate may apply for more than one post, but the University may hold the examinations of two or more different posts on the same day and candidate shall have to opt to take the examination of any one post only.
Important Dates | Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 27/06/2021
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31/07/2021
Important Links | Non-Teaching Staff Recruitment 2021:
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Latest Notification: BSF Recruitment of Para-Medical Staff and Veterinary Staff 2021